Monday, February 23, 2004

Man... i like that poem.. it.. feels nice.. haha
not that i'm projecting that in me now...
but sometimes when my world is collasping..
that kinda sums up how i feel.. ya dig..?

basically skated todae.. wan came over..
filmed some sick skate stuff..
me and ken worked out a.. tough issue..
which was realli good..
we both almost teared man~!
what the fuck man..
thats serious deep shit right there..

Lemmie sum todae up..

Trick highlight : 5'O the box & a sweeet heelflip.. board flipped right under me.. feet caught the deck right over the bolts man..

Aww factor : watching the Orsbornes~! when jack left to london and Lola
(the dog) was like all sad and depressed.. lying on the couch and floor looking all sad & adorable..~~ AWWWW~~.. ( fine~ i'll stop).... AwwwWWww..

Pissin Me Off : My aching right shoulder.. hurts when i lift it and all.. Oh..AND my FuckinG cough..! feel like i'm fuckin choking everytime i cough.. ticking me off man..

Consoling factor: eh.. that HOPEFULLY i'll get better.. if i don't DIe from it first.. *sigh* yah. That the element world tour skate video is done downloading~! YeS~! that... i'll probably go clubbing at the end of the week.. Oh~ & that my favourate lighter is working again..~ Woo..

Hopefully tmr is a better dae.. well hopefully every tmr is a better dae.. but that doesn't happen now does it.. yah whatever~ screw this.. i'm popping pills and off 2 bed..